At Louis Academy International School takes students safety seriously. We have put in place protocols that will reduce the risk of infection control and taken precautions based on healthcare professions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Here are measures we have taken to keep your child safe:
- Temperature checking and screening prior to entering the school, before lunch time, and in the afternoon.
- Hand washing every hour during school hours practiced by teachers and children Especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Readily available hand sanitizers.
- Children asked to stay home if they feel sick or have are potentially exposed to anyone tested positive to COVID-19.
- All surfaces are sanitized periodically including toys, chairs, tables, cots, doorknobs, etc.
- Face masks worn by the teachers. Face protectors are also available when teaching active lessons.
The Japan National Tourism Organization has a hotline providing information about the coronavirus in English, Chinese and Korean. 24 hours a day. 050-3816-2787 (Overseas: +81-50-3816-2787)